Those who need student’s visas…..

If you don’t have a VISA to stay in Japan, you will have to apply for a VISA.

If you wish to apply for our course, please contact us from below link.

Application Documents

1. Application Form (Must be filled by an applicant)
2. Copy of graduation certificate from school your last attended
3. Grade certificate from school you last attended
4. Proof of JLPT N5 or above and/or proof of hours you studied Japanese language
5. 8 facial ID pictures of size 4x3cm taken within 3 months
6. Proofs of ability to pay tuition
7. Proof of Bank Balance of a Financial Supporter
8. Letter of Paying Expenses Form (Financial Support Form)
9. Proof of Employment (of a Financial Supporter)
10. Income proof from last 3 years (of a Financial Supporter)
11. Certificate to prove the relationship of an applicant and his/her financial supporter or Certificate of Family History
12. Reason for studying in Japan.

Note: Please consult our school if above required documents are difficult to obtain in your country


School Guidance


Application Form

 ▶English & Japanese

Reason for studying in Japan

 ▶English & Japanese

Letter of Paying Expenses Form

 ▶English & Japanese

Who to turn these documents and/or contact for questions?