5-day conversation practice with native teachers
This is a short term study in Japan Japanese conversation course
Experience real conversation with native Japanese teacher in 5 day intensive conversation course
You’ll learn things like
- Various Japanese way of saying things
- Typical phrases for smooth communication
- How to say things when you are in trouble.
Typical set phrases that aren’t in textbooks
- ・”Drop by anytime” doesn’t have literal meaning.
- Stress is weak at the end of all sentences
- How to ask for difficult favors
- Forgot your wallet? What do you say?
Great access to Kyoto, Osaka, and Kobe for tour attractions
Use afternoon visiting places for tour
15 minutes to Osaka
Trip Advisor Dotonbori
30 minutes to Universal Studio Japan
Trip Advisor USJ
25 minutes to Kobe
Trip Advisor kitano machi
60 minutes to Kyoto
Trip Advisor Fushimi inari-taisha shrine
No celebration is complete without it, and it is the symbol of the traditional Japanese ceremony of kagami-biraki, derived from the culture surrounding sake in Japan. And you too can try your hand at the traditional industry that involves making decorations for the barrel that is used to store sake devoted to the gods.
Want to experience traditional Japanese culture at a Shinto Shrine? The chief Shinto Priest at Amagasaki’s Shinto Shrine to Ebisu (deity of business prosperity) shares about the shrineand aspects treasured by the people of Japan.
July 27-July 31 2020, (3hours/day x 5 days)
|5-day conversation intensive course
|July 27-July 31 2020, (3hours/day x 5 days)
|From advanced beginner to intermediate level (above N5 Japanease Proficiency Test is preferable)
|How to say things in natural intonation
Experience conversation catch ball
What is culturely appropriate conversation?
How to say things in appropriate grammar
The fee includes fee for course lesson, study materials, facility, insurance and consumption tax.
The fee does not include transportation, airfare and accomodations.
For those need us to book accomodations
Rooms from new, renovated, comfortable and convenient hotels
20 minutes to school by bus, close to Hanshin Amagasaki station
- Single room with free breakfast for 6 nights-Y39,000
- Twin room with free breakfast for 6 nights-Y30,000
- Triple room with free breakfast for 6 nights-Y28,000
- Quadro room without free breakfast for 6 nights-Y21,000
Rooms are reserved from July 26 to August 1st 2020.
On the first day of the lesson, school staff will come to the hotel to guide you to school.
Rooms are limited. First come, first serve.
Airbnb 20 minutes to school
- The minimum number of student to run this course is 7.
- You must be 18 years or older to join this course. A guardian must sign a consent form if you are under 20 years old.
- Please obtain appropriate visa to visit.
- Cancellation fee is charged from July 6th. Please see details on homepage.